Need some help pretty quick if you know your guns.

What happened to 2 for $500.00 ? lol Where was the one for $239.00 ? I have bunch of bolt rifles and don't "need" more rifles but these lever guns are fun to shoot. They sure don't give away 35 Remington ammo but once I get enough empty brass I'm going roll my own .

One of the great things about 35rems are that you can plink with cheap pistol bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a smokin' deal, even if the guns have been " well used"..

A H Fox shotguns were built to last forever...No planned obsolescence there..

The 03-A3 Springfield ( assuming it all original)  is a fine example of  an American military rifle, and they aren't MAKING any more of them.

The Winchesters and the Marlin are good quality American firearms, too...Good score, my friend !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey Burt I'll send you the address to send the AH Fox too, I appreciate your paying it forward. In exchange I will stop trespassing on your land and craping under your tree stands...I promise.

Back at it I see, Coyote hunters said they chased a few guys off the property! lol

3 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey Burt I'll send you the address to send the AH Fox too, I appreciate your paying it forward. In exchange I will stop trespassing on your land and craping under your tree stands...I promise.

Burt - On your way to camp to give Doewhacker his shotgun and a roll of TP, you can stop by my place and drop off the Marlin. Always wanted a lever gun.

• Like 2

Took some more pictures sat night. This is some collection, look at the box all the extras came with. We believe the Fox has the original case it was sold with. The Military gun has the origin strap and bayonet. 

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

ddddd.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

Edited by First-light
  • Like 1