German shorthaired pointer hunting litter announcement

We are excited to announce our female hunting companion German shorthaired pointer will be having a litter at the end of this month. They are akc registerable and pure bred. Both mom and dad are incredible proven hunters and excellent temperament. We don't know how many pups she will be having so we are getting interested parties which will be notified upon birth. This is our first and only litter from our female only because we wanted another dog for our family. Please call or text 315-486-7101 if interested. Puppies will be available for pick up in the beginning of June. We are located in northern New York. Here is a photo of dad and mom.

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1630.PNG

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Grizz1219 said:

LOVE GSP's!!!!  Hunting tomorrow with a buddy's pair of them.. 1 is the black coloring, the other is the standard liver color... Both are amazing!!! I'll post pics.. Good luck with them!!! 

Thank you! Good luck with your hunt. They are incredible dogs, I love hunting with ours. I'm excited to see some of your pics! :)

20 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

How much are you looking for per pup.... have one already and trying to
Convince the wife for a 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are $800. Thanks for your interest. Were you thinking male or female?

30 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

If only I didn't live in an apartment. Don't think these dogs would appreciate the weekday apartment life so much

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Definitely not apartment dogs unfortunately. These dogs are massive amounts of energy.

I have my 2nd GSP & live in NYC in apartment. My first one lived for 12 years, 3 months. My back yard is Central Park. In my experience as long as the GSP gets a strong work out in the morning & burns that energy, they are lap dogs the rest of the day. Once they hit 9-10, things start to finally slow down. Amazing dogs, but you better be the alpha because they can be stubborn. 

IMG_1195.JPG

• Like 3

UPDATE: We are so happy to say that 9 beautiful, healthy babies were born today! 5 little girls and 4 little boys. Thought I would share a pic of 5 of them. They are the most adorable little puppies I have ever seen! Mom is doing great, and everything went well. I will also be notifying everyone on our waiting list of their arrival.

puppies.JPG

• Like 5