About to buy first ML - thoughts?

BizCT

No. I'm not getting involved. I have to focus on golf. Hopefully first round 4/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more thing I didn't see mentiomed. Is durring the season if he leaves loaded (primer out) tell him to leave it in trunk or garage. Bringing them in and out of the cold could cause a misfire from condensation on powder.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I kinda like My TC Impact I bought a few years back it was about $235.00 bare gun and put a weaver 3x9x40 on for about another ? $150 could have got by with a 1.5 to 4.5 where i hunt I guess. But 385.00 gives You a good deer taker, its not the amount spent just get her sighted in good to do the job. Just a thought. Just a blued synthetic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 4:32 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No. I'm not getting involved. I have to focus on golf. Hopefully first round 4/8

me too i never cleaned my clubs after the last round i played two falls ago.

• Like 1

Swing as hard as you can, pick up your head. Now back to your fathers primer choices, I like the Kleen Bore products they really seem to make a difference in the amount of crud building up in the breech. Discuss.

Swing as hard as you can, pick up your head. Now back to your fathers primer choices, I like the Kleen Bore products they really seem to make a difference in the amount of crud building up in the breech. Discuss.

This thread is toast. Hunting is not on my mind till maybe some July or August trail cam pics. It's time for golf, pool, beach, baseball, and BEER

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This thread is toast. Hunting is not on my mind till maybe some July or August trail cam pics. It's time for golf, pool, beach, baseball, and BEER

who the hell prioritizes in that order?? lol  you don't go to the beach without beer, the pool is a close second being you own one and have friends and surely there's some that are female, when your bored then go golfing, and baseball is only for when you get seats behind home plate just under the NESN sports box at the "new" stadium.  even for the last two beer will make it better.

• Like 2

who the hell prioritizes in that order?? lol  you don't go to the beach without beer, the pool is a close second being you own one and have friends and surely there's some that are female, when your bored then go golfing, and baseball is only for when you get seats behind home plate just under the NESN sports box at the "new" stadium.  even for the last two beer will make it better.

My list was no particular order.

Weeknights I watch baseball (MLB extra innings package).

Saturday morning yardwork or fishing.
Saturday afternoon/night pool party.

Sunday golf.

Everything in the above includes beer.

Now this thread is officially done.

Lock it up, mods!

• 8 months later...