Major 3D Upset

moog5050

10 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Dang back tension at 8 years old! She may have a bright future if she keeps this up!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

She was drawing with her arm for a long time and even 15lbs was a struggle. She seems to have finally figured it out after some drawing practice/exercises without the bow.  Major difference as she is getting full shoulder rotation and better alignment.  Now all of a sudden, the bow is easy for her to draw and hold.  Cool to see the progress.   Funny thing is that she prefers the longbow to a compound.  Yes I am a proud Dad.  

I expect her and Phades daughter to be taking the primo stands in no time! 

• Like 3

You should take her to see a 3d tourny or shoot. The winter cam classic in Rochester has a ton of women shooters there each year, these girls have ice in their veins and shoot lights out when the pressure is on...Just something for her to push for.

17 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

You should take her to see a 3d tourny or shoot. The winter cam classic in Rochester has a ton of women shooters there each year, these girls have ice in their veins and shoot lights out when the pressure is on...Just something for her to push for.

Lol.   She is shooting a kids long bow at 6-8yds.   We kinda set some of our own rules to make it fair.   3 shots to 1 and she can make me shoot from wherever she wants. She isn't quite ready for the real thing yet.  She does hit the bullseye and inside the first ring quite often though. 

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2