Great clover advise GDTV....

I did this last year using a 2% solution with good results..I have some dang tough perennials.. Though this spring wild rye will be a killer...so the clover will get hit with a spray this week if temps hold and then as the next round of rain comes in I will over seed with a clover mix.

http://www.growingdeer.tv/#/how-to-use-a-diaphragm-mouth-call-clover-food-plots-and-more

grow,  instead of a grain, didn't you over-seed turnips into your clovers last fall? if so how did they turn out? 

Thinking about incorporating a grain first of September this year, or some bulbs for a little winter mix. then frost seed clover back into it in March.

great it also help kept the deer from taking the clover right down to dirt as they usually do just before gun season I also did a light frost seeding in that plot...the other plot filled with moss, in fact 4 of my plots filled in with sheet moss last year....cool wet soils and the woods are filled with sheet and another moss, I can't fight the spores. The other I do not know what it is  but it reminds me of the star trek episode .The trouble with tribbles...lol

BTW Sams club is selling moss killer 10.00 a bag....I picked some up for other clover plots...I have some planting to do this year...

Edited by growalot