All time best movies

moog5050

Moog...You must watch Jerimiah Johnson...Has to be among the top 20  movies ever made...I know practically the entire dialog by heart...

AND..no matter how many times you may have watched them, who can watch  AIRPLANE  or  BLAZING SADDLES without laughing ?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The moment Michael turned:

A9B7675D-927B-4021-81DB-D82F121FDA29.jpg

Sonny...." It's not like the war, where you shoot them at long range...You gotta get up real close and BADA BING, blow their brains all over your Ivy league suit ! "

• Like 2

i have to add the movie , " after Image" staring John Melloncamp and Louis Fletcher, it was made here in Rochester by a friend of mine, and I was security for Melloncamp, where he went I went .

Along with my Glock and a 3D Maglite. It was shot largely in the hood, one night one guy was shot to,death and another hacked with a machete right outside the set on the corner of Clinton and Clifford ave .

I also taught Melloncamp how to,use the .45 prop gun, although that scene was cut from the movie .

• Like 1

Jeremiah Johnson is of course a great movie, too those who like it I recommend the book it's based on . Crow Killer , The saga of Liver eating Johnson .
They left the fact he ate the livers of those he killed out of the movie ......
Not sure if he ate them with fava beans .

I read Crow Killer. How's about him killing the Indian kid they left to guard him, taking his leg to eat, and crossing the Rockies in the Winter with no shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I read Crow Killer. How's about him killing the Indian kid they left to guard him, taking his leg to eat, and crossing the Rockies in the Winter with no shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got that on my wishlist to read real soon! I'll be having a little down time soon. So that will be a good read.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1