All time best movies

moog5050

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Good call with deliverance.  Lots of reminders of movies I need to see again!

" Deliverance" is  Moog's favorite love story...

" Take down them PANTIES, Boy.....Looks like we got us a SOW ! "

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, growalot said:

I never got it...I always thought women would like that move more than men on so many levels...hhmmm

What levels?  It should make either gender uncomfortable.  That's kinda the point of the movie I think.  I know I have avoided white water river trips down south ever since.

• Like 1

Oh love you guys or not...woman always have certain..."it's about time" moments concerning men...seriously male sexual assault scene,  guys out for a boys weekend running for their lives..the emotional state of them in the end.... seriously you need to ask...lol

16 minutes ago, growalot said:

Oh love you guys or not...woman always have certain..."it's about time" moments concerning men...seriously male sexual assault scene,  guys out for a boys weekend running for their lives..the emotional state of them in the end.... seriously you need to ask...lol

I have no response to that other than yikes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I think Growie is  dreaming about Burt Reynolds in that sleeveless  shirt.....MACHO  !!

If you sawed him off at the knees he'd remind me of MYSELF when I was younger...<<wink>>....

This isnt another one of your stupid games, Louis, you killed a man!

I see him Drew.

Hey your yikes would be.... ease dropping on a girls night out,a hair salon, day spa, the gym... liking a movie is the least of some guys problems, when listening to a group of woman...:wink: Oh and dear Lord...go work on a factory floor with a bunch of woman...One guy came to work and told how his girl friend warned him about coming home late from a night out drinking... she slathered his manhood in extra strength Bengay, as he laid in bed past out..  Have you forgotten the burning bed and Oh Ms Bobbit?..lol

Edited by growalot

53 minutes ago, growalot said:

There wasn't an attractive man in that movie..I never thought Burt Reynolds attractive... Now Clint Eastwood...that's another story:wink:

I thought the hillbilly with one tooth was kinda cute....

He reminds me of some of the Cameron girls I've met..

With the age of the guys here, I'm surprised I didn't see star wars...second row in movie theater and I fell sound asleep 10 mins in and slept though that entire movie..OMG Princes Leia  and her bear claw hair do:rolleyes:

Alien, Close Encounters, Deer hunter, Apocalypse Now, Ghost,

I won't go into the good ole high school tuned up laugh your head off movies....:wink:

39 minutes ago, growalot said:

With the age of the guys here, I'm surprised I didn't see star wars...second row in movie theater and I fell sound asleep 10 mins in and slept though that entire movie..OMG Princes Leia  and her bear claw hair do:rolleyes:

Alien, Close Encounters, Deer hunter, Apocalypse Now, Ghost,

I won't go into the good ole high school tuned up laugh your head off movies....:wink:

Good Lord do i hate star wars. The tagline for every movie contains "powerful enough to destroy an entire planet.." just go ahead and do it already!

• Like 1