NHL Playoffs

The_Real_TCIII

Go Bruins. We watch hockey a lot in my house and took in a good many AHL games. Unfortunately the Albany Devils are gone but we have a ECHL team equal distance away that we are switching too. Good thing is they are in the playoffs so we can take in another game or two. 

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

Edited by Doewhacker
  • Like 2

I wouldnt watch the NBA if they were playing in my driveway. The NFL playoffs were so bad this year, there wasnt a watchable game until the SB. I love MLB and March Madness but the NHL is riveting. You cant take your eyes off the screen

Cowboys/Packers and Chiefs/Steelers were both great games. Don't hold 1 bad season against the NFL.

I'm with you about NBA, it sucks to watch. It's right there with NHL lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Bruins. We watch hockey a lot in my house and took in a good many AHL games. Unfortunately the Albany Devils are gone but we have a ECHL team equal distance away that we are switching too. Good thing is they are in the playoffs so we can take in another game or two. 
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG

No McAvoy at the Dunk for you,
He's out of the frying pan and into the fire!

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is there anything better

In sports? I say there is not.

Go Bruins!

Your so right TC nothing compares to NHL playoffs every game is a grind. But I cannot stand Marchant so hate the B's

• Like 1

Nothing better than sitting in the 5th Row in Buffalo and watch Crosby take O in the Sac on a skate by and then watch him lose a couple teeth as Kane gave him a little chin music as payback.   The one handed goal looked pretty cool but it was sad to watch him skate by 4 Buffalo players without as much as a shoulder

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Nothing better than sitting in the 5th Row in Buffalo and watch Crosby take O in the Sac on a skate by and then watch him lose a couple teeth as Kane gave him a little chin music as payback.   The one handed goal looked pretty cool but it was sad to watch him skate by 4 Buffalo players without as much as a shoulder

That was a pretty eventful game. Typical Criesby. A few games later he slashed the tip of a Sens finger off. Glad the playoffs are here, but wishing my Sabres were in it. Oh well, something I'm used to as a Bills,  Sabs fan!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is there anything better

In sports? I say there is not.

Go Bruins!

10 guys trapping each other between the blue lines. Unwatchable for me. Game turned into soccer 20 years ago. Boring. Going back to watch paint dry...

I used to like Hockey (NHL 95 for Sega). I was always the Blues with Hull and Mcinnis (fast slapshot)

I was thinking back fondly of Sega 94 when I heard Rob Blake and Luc Robitaille are now running the Kings organization. Blakes slapshot was money in that game. And don't forget Al Iafrate!

• Like 1