NHL Playoffs

The_Real_TCIII

46 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

About $300 a seat at least. It is not a cheap place to see a game, trust me.

I bet more than that, my season tickets for the Sabres are $135 each 200 level and that's the season ticket cost. I think Buffalo is a cheaper market to. Playoff seats on the glass I bet run anywhere from 300-500 but I'm guessing.

26 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I bet more than that, my season tickets for the Sabres are $135 each 200 level and that's the season ticket cost. I think Buffalo is a cheaper market to. Playoff seats on the glass I bet run anywhere from 300-500 but I'm guessing.

Absolutely, its 300 plus fee's which push it over 400 easy. Its a tiny bit cheaper in the ends like that than center ice. 9th row next to the penalty box ran us over $600 for two in December. Way cheaper to go see them in NJ.

I bet Sabres tickets go up in price if they improve, but who knows.

52 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Absolutely, its 300 plus fee's which push it over 400 easy. Its a tiny bit cheaper in the ends like that than center ice. 9th row next to the penalty box ran us over $600 for two in December. Way cheaper to go see them in NJ.

I bet Sabres tickets go up in price if they improve, but who knows.

Hahaha if they improve. I e had them for 8 years now and initially got as an investment to sell my Leaf games would pay for the whole season. But people have wise up to that now. Stub hub kills my profit. 

25 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Hahaha if they improve. I e had them for 8 years now and initially got as an investment to sell my Leaf games would pay for the whole season. But people have wise up to that now. Stub hub kills my profit. 

Every year I think they will make the playoffs and turn the corner, HAS to happen soon. Lots of talent and a good coach. Have they canned a GM in the last couple years?

19 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

They canned Their GM and head coach about an hour ago

I guess they go hand in hand when making the change but Bylsma seems like a good coach. He'll end up in Boston next week when the Bruins finish their swan dive. Cassidy's inexperience may hurt his chances at dropping the "interim" in front of coach.

12 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

I guess they go hand in hand when making the change but Bylsma seems like a good coach. He'll end up in Boston next week when the Bruins finish their swan dive. Cassidy's inexperience may hurt his chances at dropping the "interim" in front of coach.

Bylsma was a ginormous part of the problem, you guys dont want him. Wait, youre in our division....take him, hes great!

I was surprised Murray was let go, but their defensive coach was related to him, and I have an idea that Pegula told him to fire him, and Murray refused, so out the door he went.

14 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Bylsma was a ginormous part of the problem, you guys dont want him. Wait, youre in our division....take him, hes great!

I was surprised Murray was let go, but their defensive coach was related to him, and I have an idea that Pegula told him to fire him, and Murray refused, so out the door he went.

Send him to Canada!   lol

Looks like Murray made some changes but its never enough, the next GM has 23mil in cap space and a list of dudes to sign to way to long of a contract no doubt. Let the cycle of disappointment continue in Buffalo!!!  lol

46 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Send him to Canada!   lol

Looks like Murray made some changes but its never enough, the next GM has 23mil in cap space and a list of dudes to sign to way to long of a contract no doubt. Let the cycle of disappointment continue in Buffalo!!!  lol

The next GM has some dead weight to unload, thats for sure. How about we send you guys a package deal, you take Bylsma, Tyler Ennis, Matty Moulson, and Josh Georges, and we will take a bucket of pucks in return

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Terry loves to fire