NHL Playoffs

The_Real_TCIII

14 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would think way more to be on glass in playoffs, no? I would think they near $1K for reg season let alone playoffs. I'm talking resell, not face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would depend on what game # and who they are playing. That's how it is during the regular season. Ex Montreal would run more than the Islanders. Day of the week matters too, a Tuesday will be less than a Friday or Saturday game.

• Like 1

While we were in Toronto we talked to a guy and his son who were going to a Leafs/Sabres game .Said it's cheaper for them to fly to Florida Panthers game when they play the Leafs than to buy tickets in Toronto. Panthers tickets are very readily available as hockey market sucks there. Tickets are mostly corporate owned and $$  May a folk around here who have season tickets will see their Sabres/Leafs tickets to those crazy Canucks and it helps offset the price of their season tickets. Even at outrageous prices they'll charge they're still cheaper than what they can them for to see a Leafs home game.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

While we were in Toronto we talked to a guy and his son who were going to a Leafs/Sabres game .Said it's cheaper for them to fly to Florida Panthers game when they play the Leafs than to buy tickets in Toronto. Panthers tickets are very readily available as hockey market sucks there. Tickets are mostly corporate owned and $$  May a folk around here who have season tickets will see their Sabres/Leafs tickets to those crazy Canucks and it helps offset the price of their season tickets. Even at outrageous prices they'll charge they're still cheaper than what they can them for to see a Leafs home game.

Helluva price to pay to watch paint dry.

I think it would depend on what game # and who they are playing. That's how it is during the regular season. Ex Montreal would run more than the Islanders. Day of the week matters too, a Tuesday will be less than a Friday or Saturday game.

Looks like $250 for rangers is the cheapest. On the glass must be like $2K or $5K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1