NHL Playoffs

The_Real_TCIII

On May 9, 2017 at 11:16 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I could care less about hockey, but it's obvious that the best players in the league right now (no particular order) are as follows:

Pavel Bure
Brett Hull
Steve Yzerman
Sergei Federov
Mark Messier
Brendan Shanahan
Wayne Gretzky
Al McInnis
Dominick Hasek
Mario Lemieux
Keith Tachuck
Jumping Jagr
Patrick Roy
Felix Potvin
Martin Broduer
Teemoo Selanni
Tony Amonte
Mike Modano
Alexi Yashin
Doug Weight
Adam Oates
Joe Sakic
John LeClair
Eric Lindros

That's all I can remember. Goodnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potvin Sucks !!!!!!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sodfather said:

Ugh can't take another Pittsburgh final. Caps are always the same great regular season then can't make it past first 2 rounds . Rooting for Nashville now

Those caps just can't get it done! Ovi didn't really impress me that series. Doesn't have a great playoff track record. I was also pulling for the oilers. If they can keep that team together , they ll be back in the hunt next yr.  I'm hoping Nashville takes it as well. Anyone but the pens!

Perrault wasn't too shabby either.. But those were the good old days when players could play, not be suffocated by neutral zone trap stuff prevalent today. Boring play, but others think it's great. I say" make hockey great again". Back to my Merlot....

K..ya had me goin...that makes more sense....and I am pouting because the Rangers are out...hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

since the rangers are out, who do you think will win it all- Winnipeg Jets, Quebec Nordiques, or Minnesota North Stars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

You guys will probably hate me for this but i record a lot of the games and i am watching Anaheim vs Edmonton game 5!  I like watching the games and I don't care who wins/looses. At this rate i will be watching hockey well into the summer.

• Like 1