Yelling goat with Biz

turkeyfeathers

13 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I've never been to the 'goat, can they handle the crowd that I anticipate?

wife is the owners vet. I'll pop in soon and ask if we could have the side room which has a "last supper" sized table that's close to the bar and bathroom^_^ This is going to be fun meeting a lot of you guys/gals whom we've all had interaction with but never met. We're going to need name tags lol

• Like 1

wife is the owners vet. I'll pop in soon and ask if we could have the side room which has a "last supper" sized table that's close to the bar and bathroom This is going to be fun meeting a lot of you guys/gals whom we've all had interaction with but never met. We're going to need name tags lol

Figured I should let everyone know in advance, I have never been hunting in my life. This forum is just my escape from real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Figured I should let everyone know in advance, I have never been hunting in my life. This forum is just my escape from real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like we didn't know already Biz.   I do like the fake posed photos in camo.  Nice touch.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

wife is the owners vet. I'll pop in soon and ask if we could have the side room which has a "last supper" sized table that's close to the bar and bathroom^_^ This is going to be fun meeting a lot of you guys/gals whom we've all had interaction with but never met. We're going to need name tags lol

TF I was thinking the same thing yesterday so had my wife pick up some Hello My Name Is stickers for us 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pygmy said:

That's OKay...I'll just substitute my " Bobo-binding  Leotards".....

Dan.......come on up and stay with me.  Maybe we'll fish, maybe we'll hunt but for sure we can have some fun. :)

PM sent with official invitation.

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Too bad UB schedules graduations all over the place for dates, gonna miss this by a few weeks. 

Come up early or stay late!  I have a sofa bed you cab both use, it'll hold two no sweat.

You and Dan always have a place to stay, right here.  Hell, two Dan's are better than none............... :)

• Like 2