Yelling goat with Biz

turkeyfeathers

[quote post="566302" timestamp="1494588732" name=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue dolphin is a ripoff. Food is merely meh. I went to school with the guy who owns its kid

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Grab Zem at the Blue Dolphin on your way by

As a kid we always took the 17 way. But I'll probably just go 87 to 90. Hoping to get into the area around 3pm ish Friday. Visit my relatives at the local cemetery, eat dinner, and get dropped off at the Goat!

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

As a kid we always took the 17 way. But I'll probably just go 87 to 90. Hoping to get into the area around 3pm ish Friday. Visit my relatives at the local cemetery, eat dinner, and get dropped off at the Goat!

Well seeing is how you are ditching me to go 87 to 90, stop and pick up Fletch then as he is close to 90 I believe near Syracuse

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

. Visit my relatives at the local cemetery, eat dinner, and get dropped off at the Goat!

save some room for the Berbere wings and a barley pop or 2 .

Daughter and I hunting the next day:drinks:  Can't wait to have a few beers, no sleep and sit in the leek patch ^_^

• Like 4

Thats a lot more miles going 87 to 90, check out 17 to 81 to 690/90 in Syracuse. Do not stay on 17 like the apps will tell you, theres a lot of construction. I did that Wednesday

Still same timing even with extra 10-15 miles. Easier ride going 70mph the whole way

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Plus youll drive through Roscoe, Hancock, etc and see all those beautiful trout streams

Biz

Be sure to stop and ask directions from the odd looking young man playing a fiddle.  He will point you in a direction.

• Like 2

save some room for the Berbere wings and a barley pop or 2 .
Daughter and I hunting the next day:drinks:  Can't wait to have a few beers, no sleep and sit in the leek patch

I'm down for like 6-8 beers. Maybe more if there is some eye candy (girls) I'll go bigger

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm down for like 6-8 beers. Maybe more if there is some eye candy (girls) I'll go bigger

The eye candy will be if TF wears the bunny suit!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Grab Zem at the Blue Dolphin on your way by

Hahaha, I had to read further down to realize you weren't talking about the blue dolphin on niagara falls Blvd, that place rents rooms by the hour . We are talking about Biz though ,so not the one on the Boulevard?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, grampy said:

The eye candy will be if TF wears the bunny suit!

Well there's all kinds of candy I guess, but that's like the piece stuck to the bottom of your Grandmothers purse !!!

28 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Hahaha, I had to read further down to realize you weren't talking about the blue dolphin on niagara falls Blvd, that place rents rooms by the hour . We are talking about Biz though ,so not the one on the Boulevard?

I know exactly where that place is. Not that I've ever been there or the Pink Fountain motor in on Transit rd or anything :rolleyes:  I'll simply plead the 5th   But high school was some fun years

Edited by turkeyfeathers

Downstate we call that a "No-Tell, Motel"

• Like 1