Yelling goat with Biz

turkeyfeathers

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

705f2835ce85fcbb661d722c969bca5c.jpg

Last downstate beer. Watching A's/Sox.

By the way, David Price, Pablo, and Holt all playing for Pawtucket in Buffalo tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And its a Friday night bash which means they do a really nice fireworks display after the game. To bad i'll be at the Yelling Goat with a bunch of degenerates. 

• Like 5

And its a Friday night bash which means they do a really nice fireworks display after the game. To bad i'll be at the Yelling Goat with a bunch of degenerates. 

Same.

Almost at Albany

22 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

I am wondering with all the hunting stories being told at the Goat,  maybe people should wear their boots in order to step over & walk through all the blood & guts that will be on the floor!  Going to be a messy one!

Ive killed so many Booners, pre-camera days of course. Ill tell you guys all about them and describe them as best I can

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Seeing any strutting Toms ?

If you see an old fat grey guy, with a crazy look in his eyes, with a beat up guitar case, and looks like he could use a beer or three. Pick me up! I'll be hanging out at the Guilderland rest stop, telling truckers wild tales of daring do, of my deer woods adventures!  

Edited by grampy
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I represent that remark....

• Like 1