Yelling goat with Biz

turkeyfeathers

Thanks TF, I behaved myself and only had a couple of brews. I got home around 11:30 and got up at 3:15, hunted till noon! It's nap time now! although I have a ticket to the Clarence Center gun raffle I might go and get lunch.kolobok_tongue.gif

Breast out the bird already ? Glad you made it Fun time for sure. Good luck on the raffle. Henry Golden Boy in your future , I can see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Thanks TF, I behaved myself and only had a couple of brews. I got home around 11:30 and got up at 3:15, hunted till noon! It's nap time now! although I have a ticket to the Clarence Center gun raffle I might go and get lunch.kolobok_tongue.gif

I've got one too but am puttering around the yard

7 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

This morning I took Dan for ride down on the waterfront. Here are a couple shots from the banks of the Mighty Niagara.

The top picture is a monster school of minnows. Guy were tossing nets and catching them left & right. 

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

That's where I get my minnows for perch fishing, right in that corner where all the junk is!  Law, are you a member of the South town walleye club.?  Maybe that's where I know you from?  Its driving me nuts!

21 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

TF, thanks for the party.  Did you make it for the turkey hunt this morning or sleep in?

Hunter..Sorry I did not get to visit with you at the Goat...So many people there to talk to....You were one I really was looking forward to chatting with...

27 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Hunter..Sorry I did not get to visit with you at the Goat...So many people there to talk to....You were one I really was looking forward to chatting with...

Same here, I guess I could have moved over.  lol

42 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

That's where I get my minnows for perch fishing, right in that corner where all the junk is!  Law, are you a member of the South town walleye club.?  Maybe that's where I know you from?  Its driving me nuts!

Negative on the STW club although IIRC some friends are members??  Like I said last night, you looked very familiar........ever been to jail?

:)

Haha, only joking of course!

• Like 1

TF, thanks for the party.  Did you make it for the turkey hunt this morning or sleep in?

Bed at 12:30. Up at 3 Heard nothing which was surprising. Hooked up on some morels though. Still would have been more convenient to shoot one of those birds off your porch you showed me video of

On 5/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, grampy said:

What an all star line up! And I sure wish I could have been there. Pictures were great, looks like everyone had a really good time. And everyone made it home safely , no worse for wear and tare. Nice job TF for pulling it all together. Be great to see this as an annual event! I'm down for the next one! You WNY guys know how to party!

For all you capital region guy's, I'm thinking about putting something together in this area for a get together. Of course any one who wants to make the trip will be welcome!  July time frame should have me feeling good enough for just about anything. Indoors, outdoors, bows, rifles, picnic, venison roast, anything is on the table. Anyplace can be suggested. I have close to 500 acres here, with a shale pit range. But it gets hot over there in July! Let me know what you think, and I'll start another thread.

I think it should be done the same way TF set up the WNY get together. Hit up a pub, a few beers, some wings, and some chatter. That worked out great.

• Like 4

Biz.  I'm delegating you to get a local one set up down here.   There's enough of us to get a group together to crush some beers and wings.

My calendar is pretty open July and August.

By the way, I picked up some Rusty Chains beers this morning to bring home with me.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My calendar is pretty open July and August.

By the way, I picked up some Rusty Chains beers this morning to bring home with me.

Pool Party at Biz's!!  

• Like 3

On 5/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, grampy said:

What an all star line up! And I sure wish I could have been there. Pictures were great, looks like everyone had a really good time. And everyone made it home safely , no worse for wear and tare. Nice job TF for pulling it all together. Be great to see this as an annual event! I'm down for the next one! You WNY guys know how to party!

For all you capital region guy's, I'm thinking about putting something together in this area for a get together. Of course any one who wants to make the trip will be welcome!  July time frame should have me feeling good enough for just about anything. Indoors, outdoors, bows, rifles, picnic, venison roast, anything is on the table. Anyplace can be suggested. I have close to 500 acres here, with a shale pit range. But it gets hot over there in July! Let me know what you think, and I'll start another thread.

sounds good.  i'll be there if remotely possible.  i'm too far into the sticks and close to Vermont to offer up any spots. lol  i work right in Albany though.