TWO used Bows For Sale

I have TWO used bows, that I will list seperate due to the pictures, from the early and mid 90's (respectively) for sale. I am looking to get as much as I can out of them (obviously, LOL!!) $50 EACH. I AM willing to entertain offers as I do know that these are older.....plus shipping or local pickup in South Buffalo area

Both of these were used and hunted with within the last 3 years and produced kills of both deer and a large bear, both with Rage 125's. Both bows are naked minus peep on both and cat whiskers. Both bows are intact and all threaded inserts are intact as well.

Pics in this post are of the PSE USA Spirit

1. PSE USA Spirit - 45-60# with 65% let-off. String is appears to be good to the eye and can say that bow is quiet. Other than that, I can only tell you that I bought it brand new in the early 90's and was used for many many years with regular maintenance. Dad used it to hunt with and killed a 7pt and a LARGE bear in 2010. Used it until 2012 then gave it to my son to get him interested. 

2. Browning X-Celerator II - AS FAR AS I KNOW......last set around 50-55lbs. Unknown of the let off, unknown of max draw length. My draw is short, around 28". As with the other one, string appears to look good and can still feel the wax. The sticker on the limb, has been painted over and was tried to be scraped off but didn't really work to well. Has "custom" camo paint job, and yes that is supposed to be sarcasm. Pics of this bow will be in next post listed under "OLD bows for sale"

Seller assumes NO LIABILITY, these are sold AS IS in USED condition

Both will be cross posted to multiple sites. Will be checking all sites as often as possible and will take offers on first come basis based on time stamp of email

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0006.JPG

DSCN0007.JPG