Let's see your turkey slayers

Buckmaster7600

Steve you seem to be quite negative.  Really, it's a reflection on you dude.  So sad to have to criticize others constantly or always have a negative comment. I hope it turns around for you little guy.  

Sadly putting down others constantly is supposed to mean you're unhappy with yourself. And agree to him being Debbie Downer as of late. Buckle up lil camper ( Steve )
And now back to our thread topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sadly putting down others constantly is supposed to mean you're unhappy with yourself. And agree to him being Debbie Downer as of late. Buckle up lil camper ( Steve )

You just need to loan him the bunny suit.  Can't help but be happy with that bad boy on.  Lol

33 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Oh my goodness!!  You guys must be a bunch of pansies.  Look, I am man enough to apologize if what I posted offended anyone.  The guys I know have no issues calling each other fat, ugly, stupid or whatever else we feel like calling each other.  No one is perfect and we are comfortable in our own skins.  Obviously you guys are sensitive souls, so I will try to be more careful in what I say around here when I do decide to make a post. 

Posted a few pics before of the gun, so didn't take one for this thread.

TriStar Raptor 12. The only thing different is ammo. Going to give Winchester Super X 2-3/4" High Velocity Steel Shot a try. Pattern was pretty nice out to 35 yards.

0711b9a082d789c0969ef4f26049ba33.jpg

My ultra reliable Benelli Super Nova. Nothing done to it other than a extended range Pattern Master choke. Well over 20 thousand rounds through the barrel and has never given me a problem. It even spent a night in a pond in Kansas once.

Barrel has gotten a little pitted and ugly from the abuse so I think I'll be getting a new barrel for it at some point. But I have no doubts my boys will be fighting over this gun someday for it's a awesome gun to shoot

• Like 2

My Ulti Mag and Winchesters Long Beard XR in 3 1/2" #5's did this at 14 yards.... LOL... See the spot the wad hit??... LOL  Of course anything at 14 yards would do the trick... LOL
ny2017nasty.jpg

After finding out you shot XR's I gotta think most of your pattern went high over his head He wouldn't have a head with as tight as those pattern at 14 yards. I saw a few headless gobblers on another site from 20 yards I have a grapefruit sized hole at 30. I've never experienced a bird spitting and drumming within feet of me. Totally jealous. Nice job on sitting still . Could he see your grin and holy $hit look on your face thru your headnet ?