Rochester Gun Show May 6+7th?

Dinsdale

48 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I may find myself close enough to this to stop in.

Anyone go to this? 

Just a bunch of memorabilia; or enough tables to make it interesting? 

It's been a number of years since I've gone but it'd be the biggest and best I've ever attended.  Seems like it was held in Hemlock for a couple years??  But now back in Rochester (Henrietta).

All shows seem to be loaded with military guns and memorabilia and while I'm not there to see that stuff, I get it.  Prices on guns & ammo are crazy regardless of where the show is!

13 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

It's been a number of years since I've gone but it'd be the biggest and best I've ever attended.  Seems like it was held in Hemlock for a couple years??  But now back in Rochester (Henrietta).

All shows seem to be loaded with military guns and memorabilia and while I'm not there to see that stuff, I get it.  Prices on guns & ammo are crazy regardless of where the show is!

Don't do shows very often, hit one in PA in the fall some years; but went to a small local gun club sponsored show and made a good deal on shotgun slug ammo and dies for that 458 win mag I just picked up.

Bought the dies before I even bought the gun. ^_^

Just happen to see ad in NYON so maybe I'll stop in.

Need a junker stock to make a pattern, a few odds and ends.

On the hunt for a bolt 22 Hornet too.

I had gone every year in the past, never bought much, just something to do . I would pick up things like zombie targets and  other odds and ends mostly .

Now that it's back at the Dome it seems , from their site the it's well attended again .

In the past Phil of Phil's Fine Cutlery in NJ would have a table , it was nice to see and handle some nice knives .

ive picked up some knives at good prices , including from  Phil, but mostly from non knife folks who had one or two to sell amount their junk .

I have a neighbor who makes a very good living selling, bags, para cord, bore lights ,dental picks , T shirts and other assorted junk at gun, hunting , and biker shows across the North East .

Edited by Larry302

26 minutes ago, Larry302 said:

I had gone every year in the past, never bought much, just something to do . I would pick up things like zombie targets and  other odds and ends mostly .

Now that it's back at the Dome it seems , from their site the it's well attended again .

In the past Phil of Phil's Fine Cutlery in NJ would have a table , it was nice to see and handle some nice knives .

ive picked up some knives at good prices , including from  Phil, but mostly from non knife folks who had one or two to sell amount their junk .

I have a neighbor who makes a very good living selling, bags, para cord, bore lights ,dental picks , T shirts and other assorted junk at gun, hunting , and biker shows across the North East .

Did you say "dental picks"?   And why didn't you show at the Atlantic?  I was charged full price without the old man discount. 

Ya at every show there's guys selling dental picks of all manor . I think guys use them to reach hard to get each areas of gun parts to get the gunk out . I'm not sure but they're always there .

Mrs 302 and I just finished our Bill Grays fish fries , and are now waiting for Jeapordy to start , we just weren't up to a big night out , sorry .

also at the Atlantic get their Sea food fra diavolo, it's like $14 and I think it's very good for a family restaurant .

Edited by Larry302