New lawn mower...

And foodplot making machine! Had a 2004 kubota bx1500, it struggled with my 4ft disc. I confident that this 1025r will handle it much better! Can't wait to try it out. 

And yes I know this was a little much for the trailer, but only had to go 15 min down the road.

20170428_154212.jpg

Edited by Gencountyzeek
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

And foodplot making machine! Had a 2004 kubota bx1500, it struggled with my 4ft disc. I confident that this 1025r will handle it much better! Can't wait to try it out. 

And yes I know this was a little much for the trailer, but only had to go 15 min down the road.

20170428_154212.jpg

A bit bigger than my lawnmower.  Good luck with it Zeek. 

Did you have the loader on it when you got stuck?  If so, next time try using that to push or pull yourself out.    That works about 95% of the time.   You can probably look it up on youtube to see how it is done.   My neighbors kid fell into that other 5% last Sunday, when he buried their brand-new, 30ish hp Kubota, with a loader on front and a backhoe on back, up to its axles.    I yanked him out with my larger John Deere.   

It sounds like you learned that those R4 tires are not too hot in the mud.  After one revolution, they basically plug up and become slicks.   Their advantages are slightly less lawn damage, and slightly better puncture resistance than R1 (Ag) tires.  They will handicap you a little for foodplotting due to poor traction.  A 4wd tractor with R4 tires will deliver about the same traction force, on soft ground, as an equal weight 2wd tractor with R1 tires.   Maybe you got the wrong tires but at least you got the right color.   

Edited by wolc123

If I had a trailer I was comfortable towing this thing around in I'd help ya out. The little one in the pic is my dad's and this is maxing it out.

Thanks man! My neighbor's son is an awesome worker, he's always looking for jobs so he can buy camera equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk