Who's ready for the AM !!??

TreeGuy

I am very hopeful that both me and pops will flop 2 tomorrow. Lots of birds in the fields all day long. Should be able to flop, Tim Horton's, then flop another ! We shall see. Good luck to all my fellow beard collectors!!! Be safe

Ps, I think they are ok with my blind placement....

920fb00c44195103248f0e306116ab0e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Shoot a double with dad and then enjoy Tim Hortons !

Good luck to all.

It's odd, I'm not ramped up like I normally am. I was for last few months but lately not so much. May even flip the pillow over in the morning and turn off alarm. Haven't missed an opener in forever. Supposed to be fairly breezy and the extra walk around the flooded creek isn't fun  so just may and wait to hunt the weekend with my daughter. Probably will go and just bail on the rest of the week.

• Like 1

Shoot a double with dad and then enjoy Tim Hortons !

Good luck to all.

It's odd, I'm not ramped up like I normally am. I was for last few months but lately not so much. May even flip the pillow over in the morning and turn off alarm. Haven't missed an opener in forever. Supposed to be fairly breezy and the extra walk around the flooded creek isn't fun  so just may and wait to hunt the weekend with my daughter. Probably will go and just bail on the rest of the week.

Come on now, could be the morning you never forget ! Could be that day " you weren't gonna go out, but". Big Tom ain't taking tomorrow off ! Your name leads me to believe you will be in the woods... Or change it to sleepy feathers. Lol

• Like 6

I will be going out in the morning with my son. We have 2 blinds set up on my property, one of them is almost identical to the one in TreeGuy's photo. The blinds do not bother the birds at all and are a definite asset to us. We have bagged some nice adult toms out of our blinds in the past. Give one a try sometime Buckmaster 7600 and I think you will never regret it. In addition to keeping you concealed and keeping your movement concealed, the blinds keep you warm and dry and comfortable, and will keep you out for longer periods of time.

valoroutdoors.com

I will be out in back of the house off the roost then off to work.  I won't hit any better spots till I can go with my son which will be the second weekend. We are heading to Boston next weekend. 

I did get some cam pics out back and I saw some around the corner this morning. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to kill one here.   

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

I've been in Grandma mode all day...he's napping right now from exhaustion...OMG I wish I was!!!! He is so cute and what a nice kid in general...talking a mile a minute will be 2 August 19th and he says thank you any time you give him something or do what he asks. Today I said lets wash those hands they're disgusting...Mr B and I almost fell over when he handed me his sticky crayon and said that's disgusting just as plain as day......LOL

Any  whooo..... I'm hoping I can get out of bed in the morning ...he wears me out!

I wish all of you floppies with long beards,sharp hooks and fat ole breasts....Just go have some fun in the woods...be safe...

Never used a blind for turkeys. I can't beleve it doesn't bother them sticking out like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U are seriously missing out ! Worth every penny. You can get away with drinking coffee and picking your nose, with birds in right out the window ( so I've heard ). Also the weather. Great to have for rainy days !

U are seriously missing out ! Worth every penny. You can get away with drinking coffee and picking your nose, with birds in right out the window ( so I've heard ). Also the weather. Great to have for rainy days !

They aren't my style, I just am surprised that a blind sticking out like that doesn't bother them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready. Only scouted a few times, but actually had birds talking back to me this year, so I'm stoked!

Downside, I won't be able to get out until Wednesday.

Good luck to everyone heading out in the AM! Looking forward to seeing some nice toms taken in the live from the turkey woods thread.

• Like 1

Blind paid off, again. Dad shot a Tom @ 15yrds, after the Tom walked far enough away from the blind to shoot !! He came in and walked around the blind so close he couldn't shoot !! All on film.... Great memory !!

• Like 5