How to kill a wild boar

moog5050

13 minutes ago, growalot said:

Nice Job!...I don't think I was that good at that age KUDO'S

I know I wasn't that good at her age. . I didn't pick up a bow until my late teens-early twenties. And I never had a coach like moog either! Miss Natalie is going to show us all how it's done! So cool to see the youngsters do so well!  Moog, you are doing pretty good over there. Raising a budding Olympic archer, and Pro Bass angler!! Nice work Dad!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, grampy said:

I know I wasn't that good at her age. . I didn't pick up a bow until my late teens-early twenties. And I never had a coach like moog either! Miss Natalie is going to show us all how it's done! So cool to see the youngsters do so well!  Moog, you are doing pretty good over there. Raising a budding Olympic archer, and Pro Bass angler!! Nice work Dad!

Thanks Grampy but credit is all theirs.  Joel can already teach me a thing or several about bass and I spend 5 minutes explaining expansion to release to Natalie and she picks it up immediately while I still battle with a static release at times.   Its fun to see the improvement though.  She told me she had aim 4 feet over the back of the boar to hit it.  It took a few times to figure it out.  I think she needs some better tuned and lighter arrows if she is going to shoot from there.   She is pretty consistent from about 10yds and in, which is darn good for 8 years old.  With that bow and arrow combo, it would be like me shooting at 60-70yds and that would be UGLY.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2