Biz-R-OWorld 2017 Season

BizCT

A little disappointed biz as i was hoping to see a buck strapped to a bmw!!haha.cant win em all.been there and should have taken a shot when i had the chance thinking id blow it.it usually goes sour from there on.keeps ya up at night!dont give up yet!

Yea. Tomorrow is my last day. Only hunting the first few hours....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. Regrets come either way, but I have to agree, fast or slow it may have paid off to pull up on him.... Reality is, once your spotted he ain't gonna forget your there. Besides, what a great story to tell when you plug him tomorrow !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Honestly you’re upset about it now, but truly you had a awesome season, you got into bow hunting, expanded the places you can hunt. Followed a target buck for weeks. Not only did you follow him on cameras, you managed to catch up with him, on your terms. Yes my friend you did not seal the deal. But so what you had a great season learned a lot, and had a stare down with your target buck on the ground. Pick your head up and realize you kicked ass my friend

• Like 2

Honestly you’re upset about it now, but truly you had a awesome season, you got into bow hunting, expanded the places you can hunt. Followed a target buck for weeks. Not only did you follow him on cameras, you managed to catch up with him, on your terms. Yes my friend you did not seal the deal. But so what you had a great season learned a lot, and had a stare down with your target buck on the ground. Pick your head up and realize you kicked ass my friend

Still alive! 400-500 yards uphill on cam from where I pushed him farther away. He came by after dark. The weird spike was with him again.

e71b614928f9dc718890d8bfacbc6268.jpg

dc4d1c7c8670f5efe2d4a7b7817b8c4d.jpg

767f844ddea4a5b007962e0768ff0f77.jpg

2166642ef5dbe444e31c264d4a4915ea.jpg

c12f7d14cc9379891b39e11fcc569d56.jpg

So the quest is over ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Find where he crosses the highway and stamp him with the Bmw LOL!

Sometimes you gotta either shit or get off the pot. Seems you suffered from some constipation and decided to try again in a little while

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I tracked him for close to a mile this morning n gave up. Hope he stays alive all week and is better next year as a 4.5. He’s been on my parents 30 acres for the last 2 years now.

• Like 1

I tracked him for close to a mile this morning n gave up. Hope he stays alive all week and is better next year as a 4.5. He’s been on my parents 30 acres for the last 2 years now.

He looks pretty healthy. Next year he should be a stud and even more worthy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

95ba4dcb1dab5d2422e370f4b1aa6f9d.jpg

133d60a7e250a0e03e8f1c2104e0d859.jpg

When I tracked him this morning we went through multiple beds and passed at least 30 bucks rubs. He literally walked by every single rub. Must have been scared after last night and just came back to familiar ground.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

95ba4dcb1dab5d2422e370f4b1aa6f9d.jpg

133d60a7e250a0e03e8f1c2104e0d859.jpg

When I tracked him this morning we went through multiple beds and passed at least 30 bucks rubs. He literally walked by every single rub. Must have been scared after last night and just came back to familiar ground.

Hopefully he walks that rub line next year!

• Like 1

Biz you had a pretty good year really. Look at the number of bucks you had around compared to last and add in the new property with all the sign and deer you are sitting pretty.

You enjoy other things in the fall compared to some that just hunt,hunt,hunt so all in all with the time and effort invested you are doing great.

• Like 2

Biz you had a pretty good year really. Look at the number of bucks you had around compared to last and add in the new property with all the sign and deer you are sitting pretty.
You enjoy other things in the fall compared to some that just hunt,hunt,hunt so all in all with the time and effort invested you are doing great.

For sure. With the addition of a compound, I hunted more this year than probably the last 2-3 years combined. It’s only been 2 hunting seasons on my parents land and we killed three 2.5’s but there are definitely better quality bucks this year. I think it helps that we don’t use the trails for atv riding for fun (only to drag deer out). I think our land is turning into a safe haven for a lot of these deer.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...