Biz-R-OWorld

Biz-R-OWorld 2017 Season

238 posts in this topic

Just checked cams (2 weeks since last check). None of the 4 shooters hitting the throw and grow. A few acorns have dropped. Anyone know what kind? Any lots of young yotes so maybe they denned up nearby.

4f4b8f5699bf9d5f6c8cd3e4027ce6c4.jpg

e6ac7bf1a376907cf11c8b7214a2808c.jpg

55f35839afbd7b3a26c019f531353e8e.jpg

25c30ab79e48d87149af60f0beadff22.jpg

ff66da95a13e5a93bf960c8997b01287.jpg

ea6a1314d8b712f5c536573f090d2695.jpg

cf574f4fe78539170e09ea27badaa0be.jpg
c4964b9de864796ae97e5bb77f4931d2.jpg

a039a54441a67f565926b1a869cbc829.jpg

bfc7add43fd29ddef6c980ecde083606.jpg

Time to shoot my bow first time out past 20yds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

The acorns look like red oak. Easier to tell the difference between the tree other than the acorn at least for me 

1 person likes this

aa9ba7a06d566e8db07f2322c96215c3.jpg

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Really lol, well I'll give it a shot but the one on the far right looks like a white oak. That is good cause deer pick them over the red oaks other two trees maybe someone else can take a stab 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, jjb4900 said:

Thread hijack.....I'm guessing you just found that with a google search; spent every summer vacation in Sutton Mass as a kid ,I hadn't thought about that place in years. Found out the Blue Jay restaurant burned down back in 06', damn, remember some good meals there.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

1 person likes this

Really lol, well I'll give it a shot but the one on the far right looks like a white oak. That is good cause deer pick them over the red oaks other two trees maybe someone else can take a stab 

I was just posting the view lol not in response to your comment

1 person likes this

Took 25 shots tonight. Not as tight of groups as normal probably since I haven't shot for a full week. First 15 were at 20yds with field points like I do at home, then took 3 with the same broadhead and at least it flew similar to field points so at least that's a relief.

Then I took 6 shots from 25yds using number "12" on my sight as a guess and they were pretty decent but all a little left, then it got dark so I took one broadhead shot from 25 yd and that was really good just a tad left also. So next time I shoot from 25yd I'll see if I am still left before adjusting sight.

7146f0930ecda2b0478a61554983a6a8.jpg

Did hit my forearm with string a few times so that's no fun even though it didn't affect my shots. But then I tried tucking in other 3 fingers and only using thumb and index and that seemed to work, so thx to whoever suggested that to me.

Also one of my lumenoks worked perfect like, but the other 3 didn't work. Maybe I don't shoot hard enough? I have to do some research. The guy lit them up at store so I know that they should work. Never had an issue with them with xbow.

All in all, all 25 shots probably would have killed a deer but it's definitely tougher and to be consistent when I don't shoot for a week.

Up to 88 shots for my career now.

At some point I need to get good out to 40yd in order to put appropriate sight tape on but if I don't get there before the season I'll just leave at whatever number is good for 25yds and aim low/high accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone

1 person likes this

Took 25 shots tonight. Not as tight of groups as normal probably since I haven't shot for a full week. First 15 were at 20yds with field points like I do at home, then took 3 with the same broadhead and at least it flew similar to field points so at least that's a relief.

Then I took 6 shots from 25yds using number "12" on my sight as a guess and they were pretty decent but all a little left, then it got dark so I took one broadhead shot from 25 yd and that was really good just a tad left also. So next time I shoot from 25yd I'll see if I am still left before adjusting sight.

7146f0930ecda2b0478a61554983a6a8.jpg&key=e6b324f665815cd262fcc8318e38f9356d828c8637123449090f7d58ec6499a4

Did hit my forearm with string a few times so that's no fun even though it didn't affect my shots. But then I tried tucking in other 3 fingers and only using thumb and index and that seemed to work, so thx to whoever suggested that to me.

Also one of my lumenoks worked perfect like, but the other 3 didn't work. Maybe I don't shoot hard enough? I have to do some research. The guy lit them up at store so I know that they should work. Never had an issue with them with xbow.

All in all, all 25 shots probably would have killed a deer but it's definitely tougher and to be consistent when I don't shoot for a week.

Up to 88 shots for my career now.

At some point I need to get good out to 40yd in order to put appropriate sight tape on but if I don't get there before the season I'll just leave at whatever number is good for 25yds and aim low/high accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone

Throw the lumenocks in the garbage and buy nocturnal's, their a far superior product.

1 person likes this

Throw the lumenocks in the garbage and buy nocturnal's, their a far superior product.

They might be nocturnals. I actually don't know what brand. Can't remember and I had them put on at the shop. I like with them with xbow because I hunt from ground so easier to find arrow since it's not sticking in ground after going thru deer

4eacb6d33fdd8a6634d745a3ee260db8.jpg