NYT - Donald Trump Jr.’s Hunting

For someone who prefers sitting around a dung fire singing Kumbaya, eating sustainable algae cakes, and picking parasites off each other I can see how a prairie dog hunt might seem odd. For those of us with heavy-barreled rifles and truckloads of ammunition who do a service for ranchers it's a different story.

• Like 4

Like Uncle Donald says "The Failing New York Times!

Like Woodchuck hunting Prairie Dog hunting is all about the skills involved for precision long range marksmanship, taking out a small target in the field with superbly accurate rifles and top quality ammunition loaded to match the rifle's capability. Always wanted to go out west and have at it in one of those big Prairie Dog towns with my varmint rifles, have not got around to it yet but still may some day. I have done a lot of  a lot of Chuck hunting over the years and it is one of my favorite types of hunting.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

New York Times, what a pathetic rag that is. I've been shooting prairie dogs out west for 9-10 yrs straight now. Man is it fun. Ranchers are always happy to see us. Its better that poisoning them with secondary kills and all.

• Like 2

I wonder if that reporter would kill rats & mice in his house on Earth day if need be??  I had a woman at work come after me for deer hunting the big brown eyed cute deer. I asked her what would she do with mice & rats in her cupboards & she said kill/trap them. My reply was what about their brown eyes & cute faces, same difference just smaller,  she shut up turned & walked away!

• Like 1

What about the poor defenseless vegetables?  Who is looking out for them?   They have no chance to get away and often are struck down for consumption before they reach maturity.   Anyone interested in forming a vegetable rights group? 

• Like 1