Daughter in Columbia River Gorge

Nomad

She's out  hiking in Wash and Oregon , many roads and trails are not open around Mt Rainier due to heavy snow and unsafe trails and roads so they hit up the valleys south . Not sure where the next hikes are but has about a week left . She's also a RN and deer killer , yep,I'm proud .

oh and Wooly, she has her good camera , but not on all the hikes due to the size and weight .

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 6

Thank you ! I'm so,happy , and look forward to working on more outdoor skills with her.  One of my proudest days was when she became a nurse to,help people and said the " Apple doesn't fall far from the tree." 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Larry302 said:

Thank you ! I'm so,happy , and look forward to working on more outdoor skills with her.  One of my proudest days was when she became a nurse to,help people and said the " Apple doesn't fall far from the tree." 

Did your other daughter make it home on Sunday?  How about the tire repair?

Very happy with her ! After AAA put 16 y/o donut on she found a tire shop that was open on Sunday and got a new tire . She got back here around 4:00 instead of noon . I give her credit for that , most would have bagged it .

about the time I got home from work, Mom and her and I watched a  couple movies before she returned to Buffalo . That was very good of her as she's in FLA. on Mother's Day . 

Edited by Larry302