Got some arrows finished

Those are wraps ,I fletched one up with no wrap to see how hard the fletchings were to remove ,long story short ,its way easier to remove with a wrap.I hadn't thought about gender specific fletchings til you mentioned it. I better go with something gender neutral ,just to be on the safe side .

• Like 1

Those are wraps ,I fletched one up with no wrap to see how hard the fletchings were to remove ,long story short ,its way easier to remove with a wrap.I hadn't thought about gender specific fletchings til you mentioned it. I better go with something gender neutral ,just to be on the safe side .

Planning on switch sides?🤔

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That's why many people fletch with yellow.  You just never know and its too late when the deer appears.

• Like 1

My arrows vary across all colors of the rainbow.  So i guess I must shoot happy arrows that cover all genders but only relate to happy deer.  Deer apparently know this, because they can't frolick to my freezer fast enough.

Nice arrows!  No leaf or forest floor duff color there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Those are the self adhesive ones . I'm new to building arrows myself so I figured I would just pick some stuff and see how it works type of deal.

Those are sharp looking. I havent used wraps in while but I always liked white, I could see em fly and also see blood real well on them. White is also the easiest to find in the woods for me. What jig are you using?

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Those are sharp looking. I havent used wraps in while but I always liked white, I could see em fly and also see blood real well on them. White is also the easiest to find in the woods for me. What jig are you using?

Right now I'm just using the easton EZ fletch which I think works amazing,  if I get into it more and do some research, I might get a better unit like a blitz or vane master.

Right now I'm just using the easton EZ fletch which I think works amazing,  if I get into it more and do some research, I might get a better unit like a blitz or vane master.

I used a Bitz forever, ditched it for the blazer tower. Fletching takes an hour instead of six

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I used a Bitz forever, ditched it for the blazer tower. Fletching takes an hour instead of six

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitz is great for feathers.  For blazers the easier the better

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Very cool...i.am going to order a pack. That additional weigh is minimal for a hunting arrow

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have never notice any different with regard to tune and I like heavy arrows.

• Like 1