Grizz1219

OK.. check in time....

56 posts in this topic

Tuff season so far. No cigar as yet!!! Most of my honey holes of the past have dried up, nary a peep out of those places so far. I have had years where all the action happens in the last few days of the season. I hope that this will be another one of those years!!!

Spring turkey looks to be gearing up yet again to kick my ass and leave me bloodied and my pride on life support. Hopefully something decent or even with one whisker strolls by

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A tad too breezy for my being in the woods ..especially when the leafs are now full and those limbs and tops are heavier,swinging way more than before..

If the posts end up with strange words in odd places...My Kindle has a mind of it's own and literary ambitions not of my own....lol

I'll be taking two people out this coming weekend.... fingers crossed they are still gobbling.. 

I will be out for the grand finale this weekend with the whole crew, son, daughter (8) and wife. It would be something to get one with the whole crew!

2 people like this

I'll be out after them til the end. Still have several LBs on the radar but none play by the rules. They're not public land birds but I guarantee will be just as tough to tag. Time to start hunting them like deer based on travel patterns. The hens are definitely heavy into the nesting cycle now. 

"I'm not from New York. I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"

"It's not a passion. It's an obsession!!!" - Mossy Oak