Big fisher

Water Rat

That thing is HUGE! This isn't one of those photography tricks that they use to make fish seem bigger than what they are is it? There is a way to hold the critter out at arm's length in front of you that exaggerates the size of it.

Good looking critter. I noticed a lot of folks on here saying they saw their first while deer hunting this last season. I've cut tracks the last 3 years , first on cam and saw first during deer season. Wonder how many turkeys that one ripped off the roost.
Buddy and son caught this one up in northern NY last year. 0dbc376267c499672beea4c6e6b86901.jpg47b0df6cc3073ee40e8cc8112528c911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Of course people are flipping out in new york, the majority of the ones that live on Facebook don't have any clue about hunting or trapping

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Well if it was shot it is illegal without a livestock issue bc NY has no hunting season on them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They're plentiful here. On one property I hunt, I see them almost every time I bow hunt there. Really cool critters! Like how they slink through the woods. Saw the first one about 15 years ago, in this area.