Cayuga Lake

The_Real_TCIII

17 minutes ago, BigVal said:

These are both suspended and stuck to the bottom. No sawbellies though today. Spin and glows and flys behind flashers on riggers. 

Spin and glows or peanuts behind flashers (cowbells really) and bouncing the cannonball has taken tons of lakers on our boat.  We usually limit it to two lines because its gets tough keeping with the hits with more.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4

No problem stone . The majority of our fish were taken on chartreuse spin and glows on the west side of the lake opposite kings ferry area. The key was depth, got a few outside the sweet spot but fish were absolutely stacked in 48 feet of water. Anything else I can help with just let me know. 

No problem stone . The majority of our fish were taken on chartreuse spin and glows on the west side of the lake opposite kings ferry area. The key was depth, got a few outside the sweet spot but fish were absolutely stacked in 48 feet of water. Anything else I can help with just let me know. 

Awesome info other than that you'd be catching them for me....hopefully I can get into them somewhere this weekend and report as well

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1