12.5 acres in Rushford

Gauging intrest here, my father will be selling our hunting camp in rushford. He recently bought a house "on" chatauqua lake. With that goes the camp. It's around 12.5ish acres, shared driveway. Has power, and a 10x14 dura shed that was turned into a camp house. It has 4 beds, kitchen counter tops cabinets, and a corner dinner table. Ranges in thick pine to open hardwoods, with a ravine. Our neighbor owns around 45 acres that is to the side and top of my dads, he has been a great neighbor to have. He's going to be asking $30k and open to offers. Again this is to see if theres any intrest, if so I or my fathe would be happy to show the property. Thanks guys and gals.

It has power, 100 amp box in the camp and a separate 30 amp at the pole we plugged our camper into. There's a small shed that was turned into a out house. It's alot nicer than it sounds for a out house. Toilet, and sink that uses a water jug and drains into the hole into the ground. Battery operated motion lights in the outhouse.

• Like 1