Bushnell customer service...

Well the new cam is having major issues and before calling I tried everything to no avail. The Lightening fire. So I call and OMG got right through to a person. He was very patient in allowing me to explain the problem in detail and then said yep firm ware problem . Send it right in so we can fix or send you out a new one..I offered to send him a copy of the issue showing up on the few pics that actually make it out of the cards...usually its a corrupt message and all pics are referenced by a firm wear code unlike all other cameras. So that is sent out and cam will go tomorrow.

That is some of the best customer service I have had from a camera company in years... Kudos to Bushnell.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

Well, that is a good experience.

Part of the problem is the camera...it was a poor seller for a lot of reasons, one of which you noted. You may end up with a better cam in response!

I hope you took some time out of that call to let them know about that shoddy IR array covering they use. 4-5 mos. ago you were bashing them. At least you call it like you see it.

Actually Phade seeing you want to turn this into something nasty I will gladly answer that...I am sure they still have an e-mail I sent them but this gentle man was not the person I spoke to when I called them on that design. Since you mentioned that bad design...tight honey comb...I have yet to see any other cam manufacturers  sporting that PARTICULAR design.

Yes I am honest with each encounter that I have. I haven't a need to hold on to one bad experience thus limiting future ones. If that were the case I would have dumped this site long ago...:wink: PS glad you could once again respond to one of my posts in your usual fashion your consistent I'll say that

What's sad is that you turned this "nasty" by not letting a comment be what it is - saying congrats on a good experience, you might get a better cam, and at least you take the bad with the good and vice versa.

But you couldn't let it be.

• Like 2

Well phade when you regularly only enter my post to make a negative comments, I wonder why you  would find me on the defensive ..You couldnt JUST make a posative commemt on this, you had a need to bring forth a negstive experience I had on a different model in a different post months ago..Which you also made a negative response to...hhmmm  so your right I won't let these go, because the truth is, there's always a dig in your responses. It is the only time you respond.

glad it worked out for you....  i always had good luck with WGI customer service including new cams as replacements but there cams sucked so much back then it didn't matter.  I've got a few Bushnell Trophy HD cams but haven't had any issues yet.  they work.

Thanks db...I have to say the first Bushnell I got years ago as a prize from this site is still working...and still has excellent battery life to boot...I was talking to the customer service guy and he said it was one of or the first mini models they came out with with the AA 's not a blk flash but the deer don't care.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a nice surprise...they sent me a new camera instead of a fixed old one and an upgrade...I opened the box to see a 20 mp trophy cam HD aggressor .  So I'll read up ,battery and SD up and give her a try.

The customer service on this was very good..That said I am laughing.. for it does have that honey comb grid over the array that I complained about on one of my other Bushnell. It catches snow and ice..so I will be installing in a visor type box for the winter to see if that can be avoided...that or they will be am 3 season cam for me...

Either way STILL excellent communication and turn around with an upgraded replacement.... Thank you  Bushnell

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2017 at 6:04 PM, growalot said:

So I got a nice surprise...they sent me a new camera instead of a fixed old one and an upgrade...I opened the box to see a 20 mp trophy cam HD aggressor .  So I'll read up ,battery and SD up and give her a try.

The customer service on this was very good..That said I am laughing.. for it does have that honey comb grid over the array that I complained about on one of my other Bushnell. It catches snow and ice..so I will be installing in a visor type box for the winter to see if that can be avoided...that or they will be am 3 season cam for me...

Either way STILL excellent communication and turn around with an upgraded replacement.... Thank you  Bushnell

For Pete's sake Grow...how long is it going to take you to realize that the panel pops off. YOU CAN REMOVE IT............................................................I thought by now you would have figured that one out. See the little notch in the bottom middle of the array cover...pop it off.

PS. That pic is wayyyyyy too dark. Should have been a transition IR image.

Edited by phade

Well thank you for that very polite way you informed me of that. I don't go prying things off of equipement not knowing what might break. As for the picture...it is natural ,exactly how the area looks that time of day and I prefer seeing the natural light.. but thank you for that input Phade.

Well thank you for that very polite way you informed me of that. I don't go prying things off of equipement not knowing what might break. As for the picture...it is natural ,exactly how the area looks that time of day and I prefer seeing the natural light.. but thank you for that input Phade.

Apparently you don't read manuals either. Good to see you get an upgrade though. That's a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk