Outdoor 3D Shooting

dbHunterNY

11 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

Second pic is a Black Buck.....native to India/Pakistan.....So you can say you made it to Asia too!

Nice shooting!

wrong picture.  thought it was the blesbuck that was the target after the lion.  posting them by looking at thumbnails from my phone.  Asia too i guess that was the switch before going back to north america.

12 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Where is the league? I'd like to come shoot as a walk in

the course is Pine Valley 3D (1285 Pine Valley Rd, Hoosick Falls, NY).  you'd be more than welcome and anyone in the area is welcome to join the league too.  can make up any week about any time.  targets stay up.  basically bowhunter setups and IBO scoring but distances can get stretched a bit far.  35 yards isn't the max.  colored stakes and different colors to shoot from picked each week for the round. $10 per round.  no rangefinders on the course.  top scores at the end of summer go into the shootoff round.  stakes pulled and about anything goes.

Nice 12o'clock 10 on that ibex!
What setup are you shooting?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

'16 Elite Victory (39") I think around 67 lbs @ 29" draw. QAD elite dropaway, BStringer stabs, HHA single pin with dial and .010" fiber. CE BluRZ 400 arrows with blazers full max helical. Stan Shootoff release. All black pretty much.9622ae7e2bacc0bc39cce130b0b1c319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

V39 is a sweet bow....I may pull the trigger on a 35 shortly....shoot an Answer now and love it...hoping the 35 is a little more stable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd hunt with it but it is a little long. 34 to 35" is a nice hunting length for comfort at anchor. Still nothing will save a blind or fidgety indian though. I pulled some shots for a few 8s on the course release and shooting isn't where it needs to be but it was my first shoot of the year. Haven't shot in a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk