Hot rods or classics whos gotem

silent death

6558fab8021607db9d40f272bad92ace.jpg

This 92 Vette I had would have been a classic this year (25 years). I sold it in 2008 with 34K miles on it to a guy from Tennessee. I thought the guy was a scammer but I took his word and drove it to westchester county airport and he showed up with a bag of cash, paid me, put some Tenn plates on it and drove it all the way home. I took the money and moved to NYC at the time.

Also had some mustangs (GT) before the vette but nothing was like the Vette. Hit 157mph in it once on a local road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, airedale said:

I have an 89 Pontiac Trans Am pace car, been sitting in the barn covered for about 20 years or so. Have buying new updated parts, new rubber and plan sprucing the old gal up and getting her going.

A file photo

autowp.ru_pontiac_firebird_trans_am_20th_anniversary_indy_500_pace_car_3.jpg

LS swap !!

2 hours ago, gjs4 said:

With the spiffed up grand national motor that was in them it wouldn't be hard to make that winded 6 outperform every chevy 8 it already hadn't been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O nice . i was aware there was very few TAs that got the turbo from the buick . I didn't realize i was looking at one ,now that you mention it, the picture clearly shows a turbo emblem on the front fender . Those 3.8s were a nasty little creature. 

Since I have my 2010 Ram paid off, Ive been starting to turn it into my toy. It is still a work in progress, as I have to undo all of the damage done by the salt, the original owner and a bad driver or two over the last 7 years. She wont be seeing any more winters unless its absolutely necessary from here on out. So far I have a Zone 6" lift in the front/5" in the rear, with Bilstein adjustable shocks set at 2.8" above factory in the front and Fox Nitro shocks in the rear, 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers on KMC X D Riot 20x12 wheels, a Flowmaster exhaust, an 1100 Watt sound system and some other misc stuff thrown on there. New front fenders are next, then next year will be a bunch more goodies including a Detroit locker, 4.56 gears, engine tuner, etc.

truck.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Since I have my 2010 Ram paid off, Ive been starting to turn it into my toy. It is still a work in progress, as I have to undo all of the damage done by the salt, the original owner and a bad driver or two over the last 7 years. She wont be seeing any more winters unless its absolutely necessary from here on out. So far I have a Zone 6" lift in the front/5" in the rear, with Bilstein adjustable shocks set at 2.8" above factory in the front and Fox Nitro shocks in the rear, 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers on KMC X D Riot 20x12 wheels, a Flowmaster exhaust, an 1100 Watt sound system and some other misc stuff thrown on there. New front fenders are next, then next year will be a bunch more goodies including a Detroit locker, 4.56 gears, engine tuner, etc.

truck.jpg

I don't know what any of that stuff means..

Nice truck, though...Same color as mine....Looks like you have the same running boards that I have...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I don't know what any of that stuff means..

Nice truck, though...Same color as mine....Looks like you have the same running boards that I have...

LOL

Thanks. They are the factory ones. Eventually they are gonna go in favor of either small individual ones for each door or power fold down running boards. Im getting too old to jump up into a lifted truck these days.

44 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

truck.jpg

What?  No carpet for the bed?  Nice truck!

• Like 2