Hot rods or classics whos gotem

silent death

18 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Since I have my 2010 Ram paid off,

The best part of getting that thing lifted is it is easier to spot the rust and oil leaks, less worries of pulling a back muscle when bending over to look.

JK, I like the look of it. You might need a set of fold out camper steps for it next.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

The best part of getting that thing lifted is it is easier to spot the rust and oil leaks, less worries of pulling a back muscle when bending over to look.

JK, I like the look of it. You might need a set of fold out camper steps for it next.

HAHAHA, rust Ill give you, she has a bit, but there arent any oil leaks. Its a Dodge, not a Ford.

Here are the steps Im thinking about for it, almost like camper steps lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

HAHAHA, rust Ill give you, she has a bit, but there arent any oil leaks. Its a Dodge, not a Ford.

Here are the steps Im thinking about for it, almost like camper steps lol

That's pretty sweet, I would be in the drive way opening and shutting the door for at least an hour.

• Like 2

I knew I had a picture of my nova somewhere. It was my first car at 16. Not only did my parents let me buy but my dad showed me how to build an engine and change rear end gears .  Way faster then any 16 year old should have been driving. I have time slips somewhere from Lancaster, I remember running a best of 8.20

20170606_171127.jpg

• Like 5

I knew I had a picture of my nova somewhere. It was my first car at 16. Not only did my parents let me buy but my dad showed me how to build an engine and change rear end gears .  Way faster then any 16 year old should have been driving. I have time slips somewhere from Lancaster, I remember running a best of 8.20
20170606_171127.jpg

Is that a pair of Jorts you're wearing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3