I'm a Grandpa!!!!!

Grizz1219

My first Grandchild!!! So excited!!! My perfect angel, her name is Aurelia (say Oh reel eeeah), born yesterday, 7lbs 3 oz and 22" long.... Mom (My daughter) is doing well... Dad is jumping in like a pro... VERY proud of them... And VERY excited to start spoiling her!!!!! Did I mention she was perfect??? LOL  My other S-I-L asked "When does she get her first gun?" my reply was "4".. LOL.. Her father says "I figured that would be when".. 2 years old she will be getting a fishing pole though!!! 

meeting.jpg

Zen.jpg

proudpapa.jpg

• Like 17

my daughters going on 3 yrs old.  both mine and my wife's parents' first grand kid.  she's definitely a princess and treated like one.  2-3 yrs old is good for a fishing pole.  not sure when the first gun will be.  already rocking some of the Nerf style guns with assistance to load them.

• Like 1

Congrats Grizz !! She's adorable. You could buy a special release .22 made only this year and put it in your safe until she's old enough. My daughter had a Ruger 10/.22 30th anniversary in the safe for her at 13 months old. Shortly followed by a special release youth 870 pink and wood grain. Spoil her all you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk