MLB Chat

sodfather

Not a huge fan but will tune into a couple regular season games throughout the year and love the playoffs. But just turned on Red Sox and LA Angles game and seen a manager get tossed. Haven't seen that in a while. I love that face to face screaming 

• Like 4

Big St. Louis fan since '67. Head to Pittsburg in July for a couple games, for Sunday's game we're 5 rows back right behind the  dugout , keep a eye out on TV fo my handsome face !

After that game got reservations at Meat and Potatoes, for their 45 oz rib eye ( for two ).

Whats nice about baseball is both teams fans can sit togather in peace, stand up and sing , "Take me out to the ball game", little kids can run around its a great family time .

Lou Piniella's meltdowns were classic......especially the one at Wrigley.                                                                                               Earl Weaver got his money's worth too.