desserts

Pygmy

We have a rhubarb patch about the size of a Volkswagon...Much of it goes to waste every year...Better too much than too little, however..

I also raise about three times as much garlic as I need.....However, The Mermaid has a Filipino daughter-in -law who will always take any excess garlic that we have..

We have a rhubarb patch about the size of a Volkswagon...Much of it goes to waste every year...Better too much than too little, however..
I also raise about three times as much garlic as I need.....However, The Mermaid has a Filipino daughter-in -law who will always take any excess garlic that we have..

Just found where to use your excess rhubarb. d584175d3f953bba572a695b09f7b256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Does she call you Hansel at all?   I think I heard this story before.  

Yes !!..She calls me HAAAANsel....She also keeps plucking at my arm to see if I am fattening up...Silly goose  !!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just found where to use your excess rhubarb. d584175d3f953bba572a695b09f7b256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the BOURBON part of this recipe...Put it in a glass with a little spring water to chase and I'll be happy...<<smile>>...

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

In that case, eat up!  All is good. 

She might be unpleasantly surprised...

The last dog that bit me laid around for a week licking his a** trying to get the taste out of his mouth...

• Like 1