Seroiosly

DirtTime

I waited to see if anyone posted about this. I guess real news is of no concern to anyone, especially the "preppers" on the site.

I found this appalling! Some scum bag walked up to a remote info vehicle and shot an NYC Cop in the head while she was sitting in said vehicle.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/05/female-police-officer-critical-after-shooting-in-bronx.html

This woman was a 12 year vet to the NYCPD, and had three kids! 

What a shame, for no reason other than her being at the wrong place at the wrong time.RIP

They shot and killed the bastard that shot her,no trial, no lawyers using our money to defend him, no lifetime imprisonment to pay for.

Stems a question. Do police cars have bullet proof glass ? They should.
How about this. 100 shootings in Chicago over the weekend. Good thing handguns are illegal there.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-july-4-weekend-shootings-violence-20170705-story,amp.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Stems a question. Do police cars have bullet proof glass ? They should.
How about this. 100 shootings in Chicago over the weekend. Good thing handguns are illegal there.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-july-4-weekend-shootings-violence-20170705-story,amp.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point , for all the money the government wastes , they should invest in more safety for officers.

• Like 3

So sad, and having family as well.. wow. I know I prefer my windows down when the weather is nice over having the A/C on, unless its like 100 degrees then the A/C may get used. But for the officers safety maybe they should install bullet proof glass and have them keep windows up at all times with A/C on. Idk just a thought to keep them safer as you guys suggested. I would hate to not be able to put my windows down but, theres things at my job i have to do that i wish i didn't have to for safety.

10 hours ago, ....rob said:

I waited to see if anyone posted about this. I guess real news is of no concern to anyone, especially the "preppers" on the site.

This was a criminal that hated police not someone trying to start a revolution or overthrow the government.

its been on the local news down here. 

Edited by rachunter

Let me rant here 

1  Possession of a firearm in the commission of a crime 15 years , no plea 

2 Use a firearm in commission of a crime 25 years , no plea 

3 Kill  any police officer and your family will not be able to get any state or federal help for their lives and yes include the children . 

This MUST BE STOPPED NOW  !!!!

ok sorry rant over .....I realize this will never come to pass but I can hope can't I  ?

I am Bleeding Blue

Edited by hunterman7956
  • Like 3

RIP prayers to the family and friends.  We need to put bullet proof glass in the cars now!  

Thanks to the hero's who stopped this demented person!  

Prayers for our brothers and sisters on the NYPD and all NY Police!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ....rob said:

I found this appalling! Some scum bag walked up to a remote info vehicle and shot an NYC Cop in the head while she was sitting in said vehicle.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/05/female-police-officer-critical-after-shooting-in-bronx.html

Not really sure on what you mean by "preppers on the site"?

RIP to the slain officer. What a shame. The blue line is really taking some lumps lately. But bravely putting on the badge every day and going out to serve and protect. Bless every one of them.

In Chicago and NYC, two of the most gun controlled cities in the US, with more gun violence than just about anywhere. Would not common sense dictate, that it's just not working? Why is it that the criminals have no problem getting guns? And the law abiding are run through the wringer or left defenseless? Make no sense at all.

• Like 3

The NYPD is swearing in 524 new officers today, and Mayor De Blasio is in Germany giving a speech to a crowd of anti-capitalist, Anarchist protestors at the G20 Summit. Gives you an idea of what this a**hole thinks of his police department. He'll probably skip the funeral as well.

There is video of the shooter casing out the scene in the minutes before the assassination, walking by the car 2 or 3 times and scoping things out. Very sad.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 52 farmer said:

What a shame, for no reason other than her being at the wrong place at the wrong time.RIP

They shot and killed the bastard that shot her,no trial, no lawyers using our money to defend him, no lifetime imprisonment to pay for.

What is horrible is someone from the scumbags family will sue and get millions in a wrongfull death suite.

2 hours ago, ny hunter said:

With a police officer shot and killed you would think the Mayor would stay here and do what could for the PD....

Yeah. You would think that, and I would think that too. De Blasio doesn't care.

Like Cuomo, he's focused on his presidential run in 2020. Bring it!. Either one of them will be crushed like the little bugs they are.

• Like 1

It's terrible that another nut did what he thought was right. 

If you wanted it posted rob why did you wait to see if a prepper was going to post it? 

Who are the preppers here and what do they have to do with a nut job killer?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ....rob said:

I'd like to know who the preppers are and what they would have to do with this?

• Like 1