Lolly Buck Farm Video

OptimO

This is a clip of my buddies farm, its an old apple farm that didn't get worked for several years.  Now its extremely overgrown and the deer love it... its prime deer habitat.  My buddy finds huge sheds every year so the hopes were high this past season.  We seen a ton of deer and had a lot of fun and I hope you can appreciate the video I created.

DEER VIDEO>>

nice video :)

why did you let the decent 8 (first buck) walk past the stand along with the other nicer 8 and then a few minutes into the video decide to take a buck that was smaller then those 2 deer? But then the footage jumped into a really nice buck after that... im guesssing the footage was lapsed over a season or a few hunts?

good stuff none the less

Hey Geno, I can understand the confusion so let me try to explain.  The footage I captured is from multiple days, I just used the best clips for this video.  Also... Beast wasn't ever going to shoot that smaller buck... we were just having fun with the camera.  Hope that cleared it up for you.

Thanks to everybody for the good comments.

Hey 33Canuck, the camera is a Sony Handycam HDR XR-150 and it cost about 650 dollars.  I was using an old Panasonic before this camera and when I compare the two its like night and day.  I believe this camera is worth every penny I paid and I intend to get more than 600 dollars worth of fun out of it.