New bow sight

robviscera

I'm thinking of get a new bow sight this year. I used a single pin set at 20 yards since I learned to shoot. This I'm thinking about getting a multiple pin sight and the trophy ridge react sight has gotten my interest. Any thoughts on this sight? Is there anything better?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

most adjustable pin sights are out then.  react isn't a bad sight.  lots of good affordable fixed pins out there with nice bright pins, some guarded.  for the money you might be able to get 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment.  axcel sights are out unless you shop online for a cheaper price.

I've been using black gold on my last few bows with no problems . I switched to a 3 pin adjustable sight by black gold this year, its about 50 dollars over your budget though . So far i really love shooting a fixed pin sight that is able to be adjusted for farther distances or adjusted to an exact distance for a 3D type setting.

If you're interested in an Axcel Armortech Pro 5 pin with the dovetail slide let me know, I replaced mine with the Apex Covert Pro and wish I had went back to a single dot sooner. The covert pro isn't really a "pin" as it's an LED inside a lens that adjusts the same way single pins do but you get a completely free of clutter sight picture.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Spot Hogg Real Deal 5 pin with your choice of pin size available on huntoftheday.com, under $150

I got my Spot Hogg Hunter from there as well but haven't seen it lately.

I agree with moog, not a huge fan of the pin adjustment setup, I mean I get why they made it that way but I think it may be a bit over-engineered. But other than that, rock solid and bright, visible pins.

Edited by uberyan

On 7/13/2017 at 1:56 PM, chrisw said:

If you're interested in an Axcel Armortech Pro 5 pin with the dovetail slide let me know, I replaced mine with the Apex Covert Pro and wish I had went back to a single dot sooner. The covert pro isn't really a "pin" as it's an LED inside a lens that adjusts the same way single pins do but you get a completely free of clutter sight picture.

Not to re rail the op question but I'm thinking of getting the covert pro, how to you like it. I have a apex 5 pin now and want less "clutter".

Not to re rail the op question but I'm thinking of getting the covert pro, how to you like it. I have a apex 5 pin now and want less "clutter".

I absolutely love it, 3 guys at work bought them after looking at mine. If you're in the market for a single pin I'd highly recommend it. No clutter, 11 rheostat settings, simple adjustments. Couldn't be happier.

• Like 1