Yankees vs. Red Sox Tickets For Sale (Green Monster)

Pricey tickets, but understand that they will be snapped up quickly given the opponent. Do the Redsox ever envision building a bigger ballpark?

Several years back they decided to keep Fenway and make small adjustments each year. They are now over 37K fans after adding monster seats and some other 2nd level seats. I'm glad they kept the stadium. Yankees should have done the same. The old Yankee stadium used to shake when everyone was going nuts, now it's like going to a mall. It's pretty sad. I don't know any Yankees fan who is happy with the new stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I liked the idea of walking through the old Fenway into a new ballpark, sort of like a museum. Watching games in those tiny seats that face across the field instead of home plate sucks. The Yankees really blew it. All they had to do was look at PacBell, PNC, Jacobs etc to see what a great ballpark looks like

I liked the idea of walking through the old Fenway into a new ballpark, sort of like a museum. Watching games in those tiny seats that face across the field instead of home plate sucks. The Yankees really blew it. All they had to do was look at PacBell, PNC, Jacobs etc to see what a great ballpark looks like

Citizens (Phillies) and Coors (Rockies) are nice too, but still no comparison to Fenway and Wrigley IMO.

I was set to go to Camden tomorrow night but had to cancel my meeting, I'll get there this season I hope

I never been, but heard it's great as well