Letchworth

DanielT

1 hour ago, DanielT said:

Headed down to camp for a week...first week of august...

Time to scout and set some cams...cant wait.

2017 is going to be great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Was down last weekend and loaded a few on the park and the farm. You have to get over to the Evertt farms Alfalfa field just outside the Castile entrance. Well over 100 head in there last weekend with 3 bucks that were just awesome. Wide, High and tines length to boot. If you still have my number text me and I will send ya a video!!

• Like 1

talking with different people and most likely going to make it a point to get to different NYS parks in the future.  this will probably be one of them.  not all hunted but this one seems like it should be.  at least NY has the parks thing going for them.

9 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

talking with different people and most likely going to make it a point to get to different NYS parks in the future.  this will probably be one of them.  not all hunted but this one seems like it should be.  at least NY has the parks thing going for them.

So many miss the boat on this beauty. As has been shown here that big deer are not for everyone but for those that crave the thrill and can tough it out that place has many a jewels hiding out in its bowels! I still believe when the next record comes around it will come from that area again. What was the last one a few years back?  187 or something takin like 10 miles from the Park.  Hit the treadmill and pack a lunch before ya go!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

So many miss the boat on this beauty. As has been shown here that big deer are not for everyone but for those that crave the thrill and can tough it out that place has many a jewels hiding out in its bowels! I still believe when the next record comes around it will come from that area again. What was the last one a few years back?  187 or something takin like 10 miles from the Park.  Hit the treadmill and pack a lunch before ya go!

Maybe for gun, but The next archery record will (AGAIN) come from Westchester.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

not sure when i'd be going but when i do i'll be all in.  try to make it a hunting trip with some family and friends even.  seems like an awesome place.

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe for gun, but The next archery record will (AGAIN) come from Westchester.

there's some places i'm going to check out down there too. not concerned with records. if there's opportunity by cracking open a second story window and shooting into a backyard garden, i'm open to it.  hold my beer.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 1

Suffolk County 210incher in shot 09?  The park gets more hunters in bow than gun so bow record would not be a shocker?

The buck I posted is 180 I believe. Westchester (not Long Island)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true...buddies and I have seen a number of 180 class deer in the park..
Very elusive...many many many escape routes...that you cant make it to.
Truly a beautiful and amazing part of this state...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...