turkeyfeathers

2017 Baseball thread Aka Saving the beer thread for beer.

Rafael Devers, is youngest player in all of MLB right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

I'd sit him until October, they've practically clinched the division

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Rafael Devers looks like a baby. Clean shaven, 20 year old, now youngest player in MLB. First ever at bat coming soon (vs King Felix).

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Rafael Devers looks like a baby. Clean shaven, 20 year old, now youngest player in MLB. First ever at bat coming soon (vs King Felix).

0-1. Bust. Sad.

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Reds just turned the 712th triple play of all time on the Yankees.

With a run scoring, rare!

-Mitch Hedberg

0-1. Bust. Sad.

He can't be any worse than Yoan Moncada. Now they got Nunez, so maybe he goes right back to minors

Nunez is a nice player, loved him on the Yanks

• Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg

Nunez is a nice player, loved him on the Yanks

I don't think he'll help much, but it can't go any worse since AS break so hopefully I'm wrong. Need a Sale win today and get home and start hitting.

He's a good guy to have around, like Torreyes.

-Mitch Hedberg

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He's a good guy to have around, like Torreyes.

Rather have David Ortiz as a bench coach! Although as disappointed as I am in the red sox offense, last year was a waste of a historic offense. so maybe we are better off with great pitching. We need that ace to carry us, that's how WS rings are won. Hopefully Sale can be that guy that Lester was in '13, Beckett was in '07, and Schilling/Pedro were in '04.

Yanks have some hot bats today.May go to Toronto to see Jays/Yankees in September. Never been to a pro game before. RT Center 4 rows up for $30   Right where Didi hits em. Will have to dig out my glove as I don't want to spill my beer^_^

I found a sweet NY camo cap and daughter a pink NY one on line

Edited by turkeyfeathers

21 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yanks have some hot bats today.May go to Toronto to see Jays/Yankees in September. Never been to a pro game before. RT Center 4 rows up for $30   Right where Didi hits em. Will have to dig out my glove as I don't want to spill my beer^_^

I found a sweet NY camo cap and daughter a pink NY one on line

Cessa Bang! what a stiff!

Devers Bang! First career Homer (and hit)!

Devers Bang! First career Homer (and hit)!

But is he handsome or not??

-Mitch Hedberg

But is he handsome or not??

He's not bad. Baby face. Could be a face of a franchise someday (unlike Judge, who has a face for radio and is a real eye sore).

Loving EEI right now with this Price debacle

-Mitch Hedberg

Loving EEI right now with this Price debacle

What's EEI? I'm glad Price stuck up for his teammate.

Of course, Judge broke his tooth now he can parlay this into 32 dental implants and full facial reconstruction surgery in order to be face of Yankees. Problem is he will be minors next year if he continues to hit under .200 it's clear the guy can't play in the second half (2 years in a row under .200 post AS break)

Now Price to DL, wtf

Biz your like Judge Yankee medicine!! The more you dish the better they do! Keep up the good work!!

Biz your like Judge Yankee medicine!! The more you dish the better they do! Keep up the good work!!

Sox won't be in 1st after tonight. Judge doing better? Has he cracked .200 in 2nd half yet? I doubt it. He'll be sent to minor at some point in 2018

Judge and Frazier homer, Division not "Dunzo", it's the Sox that aren't hitting .200 in the second half, they better make a move or three. EEI is Boston sports radio, best listen in the country

-Mitch Hedberg