Millenium M360 Revolution treestand

I hopped on the Millennium website to find a price on some hanging brackets for the Millennium M100 that my girlfriend gave me this year, and I saw this new stand coming out. I think I am going to have to pick one up this year to try out. It looks like it would be great to put in the center of a clump tree with 3 or 4 trunks.

http://millenniumstands.com/new-products/m360-revolution-treestand/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I hopped on the Millennium website to find a price on some hanging brackets for the Millennium M100 that my girlfriend gave me this year, and I saw this new stand coming out. I think I am going to have to pick one up this year to try out. It looks like it would be great to put in the center of a clump tree with 3 or 4 trunks.

http://millenniumstands.com/new-products/m360-revolution-treestand/

Millennium makes fine stands... albeit a bit pricey. That does look interesting. However, being an old fart, I'll be sticking to ladder stands from now on. 

6 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Did they tell you the price ?  Que mucho ?

between $270 and $300 depending on where you get it (mom and pop shop vs bigger box store).  plus your probably going to add a shooting stick of some kind that's extra.

To each's own but I just don't see an advantage to that stand other than the fact that it looks like it weighs 50lbs.

Maybe you guys who sit in stands more than me know something I don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the idea was to make it easier to shoot in every direction compared to a regular platform stand. Especially the area behind you. And I'm guessing that it would be nice for guys who like to sit down and shoot. It's a neat concept that I'd really like to see in a tree someday.
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 9:27 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

To each's own but I just don't see an advantage to that stand other than the fact that it looks like it weighs 50lbs.

Maybe you guys who sit in stands more than me know something I don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adkhunter got it right. 

As far as weight goes, it doesn't matter much. I won't be packing it in or anything. It would be used for semi permanent stand sites. 

16 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Think the deer would notice me free spinning on that thing?  Always liked the dizzy feeling as a kid at my father's office when I jumped in his swivel desk chair and got it moving as fast as possible.

Literally, LOL......... That just gave me quite the mental image. 

• 3 months later...