Newest hunter

Chef

Wow That is too cool! Congrats and what a handsome baby...look at those long toes. I can't tell from the angle but if his second toe is longer than his big toe(happens often with long toes)  they say this...:wink: Hope Mom is doing GREAT and enjoy,enjoy,enjoy..

• Long second toe

Indicates leadership qualities. Rulers from ancient Egyptian and Hawaiian royal dynasties all had long second toes. You need to be in charge.

Wow That is too cool! Congrats and what a handsome baby...look at those long toes. I can't tell from the angle but if his second toe is longer than his big toe(happens often with long toes)  they say this...kolobok_wink.gif Hope Mom is doing GREAT and enjoy,enjoy,enjoy..
  • Long second toe

Indicates leadership qualities. Rulers from ancient Egyptian and Hawaiian royal dynasties all had long second toes. You need to be in charge.

The mortons toe. Sign of a genius. I got that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK..... So where is the camo baby blanket? Lets get things started in the right direction right off! A little camo face paint and a camo hat, and away you go.

I was feeding him in my camo sweatshirt last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkee23282b60f52f3fca73df6a4763b9d0.jpg

• Like 4