22mag or a 17?

I agree completely and that is why I have a Ruger 77/22 hornet. The price of ammo is definitely more expensive than 22WMR though, but the ability to have enough energy at longer distance impacts makes it worthwhile.

I put a Nikon 4-12x44 on it, and it is a tack driver.
I shoot Hornady VMAX through it.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Do not overlook the .22 Hornet. It can be loaded up or down to accommodate any legal target you might encounter from a tractor-seat. Add to that some good optics and a bipod to stabilize the gun on the hood of the tractor, and pretty much any kind of legal varmint that you can see can be put down with that rig.

Own a hornet now, if they made it in an auto or a pump it would be on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

Well the call was made, it's sad when you call your gun shop and you don't even need to give them your last name and you have a new gun on the way for you. A17 with laminate stock should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was a time when i've walked into a couple gun shops for the first time in my life.  the store manager knew me and greeted me as i walked into the door.  never a good sign when you intend on just stopping in to check it out without necessarily making a purchase.  things are tack drivers.  should work well.