Goose permission

BigVal

I've been trying to expand my options for goose season this year, been knocking on doors with limited success rate. I am always well dressed and friendly, I've been in niagara, erie, catt County areas. Going to keep scouting and knocking this weekend I think. If anyone knows anyone who wants some geese taken off the property, let me know :rolleyes: I know slim but gotta use all resources lol.

You may have more success if you actually target "productive" properties where you actually see geese during the season and then offer to barter your manual labor during some part of the off season for hunting access. Doesn't have to be a lot, but most farmers will appreciate that a lot more than you think. If you know how to operate heavy equipment or have any maintenance skills that would be a good sell too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir that's generally what we do  just trying to get a jump start on some good properties that usually hold local birds. My help is always offered and I've even brought in my own (my dad's) equipment on a couple occasions.

I'm not a sir, I work for a living. Sounds like your on the right track, good luck this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1