decent one

jmelite

That buck is just about completly done growing.  Bulbs are gone.  almost completely formed

I'll assure you that buck is not done growing in mid July, the beams and points are clearly still bulbed out. They can put on quite a bit in 2-3 weeks, not saying he will for sure but I guarantee you he will add several inches to each tine before he's done, and add 2-4" to his 2's and 3's and your score just jumped a lot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hope he puts on some tine length, but either way ill be happy to harvest him.  I'm trying to lower my standards and make hunting fun again. I own 28 acres and lease 55 more for a total of 83 acres and up until @2006 I would shoot a decent 2.5 year old buck every year. Then I got caught up in the antler craze and would only shoot 130+ for the last ten years.  Shot a 142"  11 point in 2009, 138" 10 point in 2011, and a 132" 10 point in 2014.   Been pretty lucky, but I hunt hard (350+ hours) a year from bow- late ML. 3 bucks in 10+ years, and I've managed to turn hunting into a job instead of having fun.  I have 2 young kids that I hope will want to hunt someday, and I just want them to have fun doing it. 

• Like 1