Bands/singers you tend to turn volume up on radio

turkeyfeathers

Just heard a block of Triumph. ( saw Rik Emmett 2x with wife way before marriage so a little reminiscent memories there ) That always gets turned up a few notches. What thumps your speakers ? I'll admit MJ gets cranked too. Weird dude in the end but incredibly talented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can name a bunch, but 1st band that popped into my mind was Metallica!

That always gets cranked. "One "especially. Saw at Rich Stadium many years ago with G & R and Faith no more. Iron Maiden "Run to the hills" always maxes out the speakers as well

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That always gets cranked. "One "especially. Saw at Rich Stadium many years ago with G & R and Faith no more. Iron Maiden "Run to the hills" always maxes out the speakers as well

That must've been a great concert!  And couldn't agree with you more regarding that epic Maiden tune!

CCR, Def Leppard, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Enter Sandman - Metallica, Guns-n-Roses, Scorpions, Possum Kingdom by the Toadies,  In the Still of the Night - White Snake. Magic Carpet Ride & Born to be Wild - SteppenWolf,  7 Nation Army - White Stripes.  Joan Jett, early Bon Jovi.

• Like 2

R&R Oldies from the late 50's and early 60's as well as country songs from the same era. Grew up with Elvis, Everly Bros., Roy Orbison, and a whole pile of one-hit wonders. Then on the country rock side of things, there's Southern Pacific, Kentucky headhunters, Prairie Oyster, tractors, and all kinds of country rock selections of a bunch of years ago. I even have some Hank Williams Sr., Webb pierce and guys of that era on CD too that has to be listened to at just under the volume that makes you ears bleed. And then there are some classical music selections that when I am in the right mood will have the car windows vibrating. More than likely it is all of those kinds of music, cranked up over the years, that has wrecked my hearing more than even unprotected rifle shooting.......but I loved every minute of it.

• Like 1

Another good one!

Something about her voice I just can't get enough of! 

Way to many to post.  Led Zep (The Song Remains The Same, Movie. Number 1), Rush, The Doors, Hendrix, way to many newer good bands.  Been stuck on the Linkin Park with the passing of Chester Bennington recently.  Hits hard. 

• Like 4