Bands/singers you tend to turn volume up on radio

turkeyfeathers

We did a job not too long ago. One of the painters that was there had an IPod with rock songs from the late 60's through the 90's A to Z. It was over a week until we got to Z. Brought back great childhood memories when I heard a certain song and I could remember what I was doing at the time…….lol

anything but rap, hip/hop, R&B, or new modern country (unless the wife demands it).

southern rock new and old country, jazz, blues, some rock, etc. all gets cranked up loud.  during winter months around vacation season after long hunting seasons all that's needed is the word "sun", "beach", or jimmy buffet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grizz1219 said:

Aaron Lewis... no matter what he is singing... Darius Rucker... Same... CDB, Black Foot... Marshal Tucker.. Skynard... 

never pegged you as a die hard hootie & the blow fish fan.  anyway what are your feelings about chris stapleton, brantley gilbert, blackberry smoke, or outlaws?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

never pegged you as a die hard hootie & the blow fish fan.  anyway what are your feelings about chris stapleton, brantley gilbert, blackberry smoke, or outlaws?

Love the above... Hung out with Blackberry smoke in NH a few years ago.. VERY cool guys... They were with Aaron Lewis... Got VIP passes, hung out with all of them back stage at an outdoor venue.. Fire pit... drinks... lots of hunting talk... Trace Adkins was there but didn't hang out with us.. As for "Hootie & the BF", I just really like his voice... Same with Aarons... Great singers.. Stapleton is a new favorite... plus all the old Hank, Waylon & Willie... 

Aaronsallyme2.jpg

• Like 1